Skip to Main Content
Save Soil Movement Ideas
ADD A NEW IDEA

FILTER BY CATEGORY

All ideas

Showing 1159 of 1159

Promotional adds on yet to be released popular movies

Can we explain the necessity of the movement and convince movie producers/directors to join this movement and post adds in between their movies on the concepts?Some Movies like RRR which have huge following before their release, can take the conce...
sridevi kanumuri 6 months ago in Influencers 0

Emails to Nerseries and Departments of Agriculture.

I think spending emails to Nerseries, Nature reserves and other organizations of that nature can help spread the word about Conscious Planet and Save Soil. As well as sending emails to the department of agriculture in our respective country, if i...
Keanu Steyn 6 months ago in Public Engagement 0

Governments should allocate budget/land for soil protection along with infrastructure development

The world is becoming a concrete jungle in the name of state economy, jobs and infrastructure. Request leaders allot budget/ land to maintain and develop our natural , ecological resources especially soil not just for tourism like a rare commodity...
Guest 6 months ago in Influencers 0

SaveSoil Centers in all Neighbourhoods

Develop a Dynamic and Organized Civic Movement in India for SaveSoil. All cities should be divided in Areas for targeting SaveSoil Actions. Implement Centers with Dedicated Volunteers to Communicate and Support.
Eva Camarasa 6 months ago in Partnerships 0

Print SaveSoil Lawn Sign

Save soil lawn sign will spread the message wide.
Kate Ke 6 months ago in Videos / Creatives 0

Permaculture as the new agriculture

Permaculture is way of working with nature not against it
dylan demers 6 months ago in Influencers 0

To Protect Environment

Whenever we purchase a Ten rupees chips packet, in that the quality of chips is 20% , and remaining 80% of the space is filled with air So, if the government can pass a Bill to cut or Decrease the size of the chips packet, we can see much decre...
Guest 6 months ago in Public Engagement 0

Save the soil walk

We all now doing the ground work with our own individual effort to arouse awareness among different groups. Would it be great, the entire European team can fix a "walk for save the soil" day, so that all the efforts can be united into one day to c...
Lai Fong Canavan 6 months ago in  0

Become a gardener

Get or rent your own peace of Land and plant your vegetables and fruits for you, your family and friends according to permaculture gardening. There will be great benefits for your health and the Planet and animals as well.
Guest 6 months ago in  0

Ask Prime minister to give a seperate conference

No description provided
Guest 6 months ago in  0